INVENTORY MANAGEMENT & STOCK CONTROL COURSE – 3 DAYS
The effective management of warehouse operations and inventory control are critical to the supply chain of organisations. The ability to maintain a smooth, constant and efficient flow of products and services to customers provides a significant challenge in terms of processes, organisation and cost. This course provides the essential tools and knowledge to run efficient, robust and adaptable operations in warehouse and inventory functions.
- Reduce costs of inventory obsolescence
- Become truly responsive to the customers’ real needs
- Make scheduling and loading more efficient
- Narrow the gap between sales and stock replacement
- Fine-tune record-keeping accuracy
- Determine exact material status and inventory burden
- Achieve quantifiable warehouse performance improvement
- Supply chain concept: An overview
- The basis of inventory control
- Reducing inventory stock
- Managing lead times
- Inventory Management and Customer service
- Security, Safety and Sanitation
- Warehouse Operational Principles
- Warehouse Equipment & handling
- Material requisition planning
- Reverse Logistics
- Inventory Improvements and the Supply Chain
- Managing People, Resources, Performance
N116,638.00 VAT Exclusive
Discounts off regular fees for open programmes: 3-5 nomination – 5%
Programme also available as in-plant. Fee: Negotiable
Who Should Attend?
Supervisors in the store/ warehouse function and other supply chain specialists.
June 19 -21,
October 14 – 16, 2019
Property of Impact Consulting Nigeria.