Bid and Tender Management
Expanding business opportunities often requires writing formal proposals in response to tenders. This course teaches how to deliver high quality bids within strict timescales, and effectively manage them in accordance with the tender specifications. The whole bid cycle will be examined; tools to help you analyse the requirements, pull together resources and develop outstanding bid will be provided.
- Increase bid win rate
- Manage the bid capture process
- Understand what the customer’s explicit needs are
- Effectively analyse competition
- Establish a bid plan
- Ensure effective document design & Presentation
- Ensure a clear, structured submission
- Meet time scales and deadlines
- Carry out post-tender activities
- Negotiate the final deal
- What is bid management?
- Bidding terminologies (RFP, RFI, RFQ, ITT, etc.)
- Bid capture process
- Analysing the bid document
- Bid or No bid decision
- Bid specification management
- Bid evaluation criteria
- Writing a structured Request for Proposal (RFP)
- Negotiating the deal
- Post tender meetings / clarifications / negotiations
- Bid closure
WHO Should Attend?
Business development managers, HOD’s, Client service personnel, Project managers and others in charge of preparing tender requests.
N104,813.00 VAT Inclusive
Discounts off regular fees for open programmes: 3-5 nomination – 5%
Programme also available as in-plant. Fee: Negotiable
September 19-20, 2019
Property of Impact Consulting Nigeria.