Strategic Planning and Implementation
Sound management of every organisation should entail the exploration of emerging issues in the local and global economy to strengthen the firm’s strategic objectives or help set new ones. Managers should acquire framework for successful analysis and plan implementation
This workshop will provide the process, tools and skills to help participants prepare well thought out competitive strategic plans.
- Explore emerging issues in the global economy
- Learn concepts and tools for crafting growth and competitive strategies
- Know how to formulate and implement strategic plans
- Develop appropriate business model
- The concept of strategic management
- Strategic management systems & tools
- Creating appropriate vision, mission,
- Objectives, values & behaviours
- Analyzing internal situation, trends and impacts (SWOT)
- Competitive strategy
- Pinpointing key success factors
- Growth strategies and business models
- Identifying strategic options
- Scenario development & analysis
- Choosing appropriate strategy and structure
- Preparing detailed action plans
- The planning organisation: Roles and responsibilities
- Strategic performance measurement, monitoring & control
- Organisation growth & structures.
N116,638.00 VAT Inclusive
Discounts off regular fees for open programmes: 3-5 nomination – 5%
Programme also available as in-plant. Fee: Negotiable
Who Should Attend?
Functional Executives, Corporate Planning Officers and Managers at all levels.
Property of Impact Consulting Nigeria.