MARKETING & RELATIONSHIP MANAGEMENT – 3 DAYS
Businesses must learn how to transit from mere transactions to building partnership. This course provides a clear understanding of relationship marketing and how to implement it in order to achieve enduring and profitable relationships with your customers and suppliers.
• Understand the inter face between selling and marketing
• Acquire consultative and value-added selling skills
• Learn the process of strategic account management
• Selling with NLP
• Understand the concept of Customer Life Value CLV
• Acquire persuasive communication skills (Multilevel listening, questioning, advocacy skills)
• Creatively handle objections and close
• Build customer loyalty
• Fundamentals of relationship marketing
• Developing war fare mentality for marketing success
• Developing useful leads and prospecting for new business
• Inspiring existing customers to do more business with you
• Setting marketing focus and sticking to it
• 7-sentence approach to customer planning
• Monitoring competitor activities
• Developing appropriate marketing communication techniques
• Planning and preparing for a marketing call
• Identifying and handling decision makers and influencers.
• How to resolve customer concerns
• Managing marketing time and territory
• Handling objections
• Negotiating styles that win business
• Building customer loyalty
•Competitive analysis from customers’ perspectives
N116,638.00 VAT Inclusive
Discount off regular fees for open Programme: 3-5 nomination 5%
Programme also available as in-plant. Fee: Negotiable.
Who Should Attend?
Executives and managers in banks, insurance, manufacturing and service industries with responsibilities for marketing and business development.
April 15 – 17,
July 17 – 19,
October 16 – 18, 2019
Property of Impact Consulting Nigeria.