EFFECTIVE SALES NEGOTIATION – 2 DAYS
This course is designed for sales people, selling products or services, where negotiation is part of the process leading to a successful sale. It identifies the specific differences between sales and negotiation. Participants are taken step by step through how to negotiate business deals that are acceptable to both buyer and seller.
- Understand the characteristics of successful negotiators
- Make attractive offer analysis
- Deal with difficult questions
- Create the right climate for negotiation
- Avoid common mistakes in sales negotiation
- Learn the techniques of principled negotiation
- From selling to negotiating
- Enhancing the sales proposal/proposition
- Identifying client requirements
- Creating value
- Techniques for presenting price
- Making your case
- Dealing with difficult negotiators
- Objection handling
- Gaining commitment
- Using communications to leverage your offer
- Negotiating styles
- Qualities of an effective negotiator
- Negotiation tactics
- Dealing with conflict in negotiation
- Giving a discount/concession
- Negotiating in competitive markets
- Dealing with experienced negotiators
- Confirmation and contracts
- Practical exercises with Individual feedback and review
- Self-development techniques for the future
Negotiable, Programme available as in-plant only.
Who Should Attend?
Senior Sales Executives, Business Development Executives, Sales Managers, Key Account Managers, Product Managers & Marketing Managers.
Property of Impact Consulting Nigeria.