COMMERCIAL SKILLS FOR SALES SUPERVISORS – 3 DAYS
Today’s Sales Supervisor must be multi-faceted, results oriented, timely and dynamic in his approach to business issues. This programme offers an insight into the key strategic and operational processes as well as the marketing principles that will enable sales supervisors lead their teams to achieve and exceed targets in challenging market environment.
- Understand the roles of sales supervisors
- Develop goodwill with current and potential customers
- Design and present winning proposals
- Understand the marketing process
- Set priorities for clients’ meeting
- Acquire strategies for penetrating within key accounts.
- The Role of a Successful Sales Supervisor
- An introduction to basic management principles
- The Ladder of Goodwill
- Why Customers Buy (Increase / Reduce Theory)
- Situational Analysis
- Strategic Thinking and Strategic Planning
- Developing Initiatives
- Implementation, Planning and Account Penetration
- Understanding the Marketing Process
- Managing Buyer Relationships
- Designing and Presenting Winning Proposals
- The Benefits of a Well Managed Meeting
- Setting Priorities for Client Meetings
- Case Studies and Syndicate Exercises
Available as in plant. Fee: Negotiable
Who Should Attend?
Sales supervisors and experienced sales executives with supervisory potentials.
Property of Impact Consulting Nigeria.