QUALITY IMPROVEMENT PROCESS & MANAGEMENT – 3 DAYS
For organisations that are built to last, the principle of continuous improvement in work processes is seen in their operations and also in staff attitudes.
This programme comprehensively deals with quality, its concepts, delivery and improvement processes as well as management responsibilities.
- Define work processes and outputs
- Learn analytical approach to continuous improvement
- Know processes certification criteria
- Work with others to achieve synergy
- Meet and exceed customer expectations
- Quality management overview
- Quality delivery process
- Standards and measurement
- Identifying processes for improvement
– Cost of quality approach
– Char ting work process flow
– Use of relationship maps
- Redesigning work processes
- Cross functional process management – building collaboration
- Continuous improvement tools
- Installing a ‘new’ process
- ISO process certification criteria
- Change management
N116,638.00 VAT Inclusive
Discounts off regular fees for open programmes: 3-5 nomination – 5%
Programme also available as in-plant. Fee: Negotiable
Who Should Attend?
Officers and managers responsible for improving work output
May 20 – 22,
August 19 – 21,
November 13 – 15, 2019
Property of Impact Consulting Nigeria.