CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE MANAGEMENT – 2 DAYS
This course is based on the increasing awareness today that the differentiating factor in customer acquisition, retention, growth and profitability is customer experience-that is being able to win customers hearts as well as their minds. Customer experience management aims at equipping delegates with the tools to strategically manage customer interactions at every touch point in their organization, to leave a memorable impression on the customers. Using tools like the voice of the customer and customer value analysis, participants will be able to understand their customers better and offer them services that best meet their needs and optimize the end-to-end total experience.
- Map the customer touch points in their organization
- Identify customer segments and their requirements
- Understand customer emotions
- Use technology to deliver on the promise
- Keep processes simple for customers
- Definition of customer experience
- How customer experience differs from customer service
- Consumer behaviour analysis
- Types of customer experiences
- Types of experiences
- Managing service encounters – moments of truth
- The voice of the customer
- Identifying customer touch points in your organization
- The service gap model
- Engaging customer emotion
- Customer value analysis
- Designing experiences
- Strategies for influencing customer perception
Negotiable. Available on request as in-plant only.
Who Should Attend?
Heads of customer service units, relationship officers, call centre officers and business managers.
Property of Impact Consulting Nigeria.