CALL CENTRE CUSTOMER SERVICE – 2 DAYS
The call centre has emerged as an effective platform for serving customers and providing solutions to their problems. This course has been developed to enable call centre agents and other personnel develop proactive skills and empathy for serving the customer. Participants will learn how and why service quality is the key differentiator among service providers.
- Develop and display professional skills and standards
- Understand the “how” behind best call centre practices
- Develop new ideas and techniques to go the extra mile to serve the customer
- Discover what separates a good call centre from a great one
- Display positive attitude at all times and circumstances
- The Role of the call centre professional
- Caring attitude
- Time priority vs. importance priority
- Handling upset and complaining customers
- How to reduce escalation
- Techniques for connecting with the customer
- Empathy, listening, explaining and questioning techniques
- How to use automatic attendants and voice mails
- Improving inbound call productivity of the agent
- How to use voice tone and key words
- Call centre culture
- Call centre metrics
- Managing stress
- Telephone rules
- Assertiveness skills
- Career development
- Customer satisfaction checklist
- Going the extra mile to delight the customer
Negotiable. Available on request as in-plant only.
Who Should Attend?
Call centre agents/assistants/personnel.
Property of Impact Consulting Nigeria.