SHARPENING NEGOTIATION SKILLS
This course is designed to sharpen participants’ skills and their understanding of the negotiation process. Negotiation has become an essential skill for people at work, especially those who have to bargain on behalf of their organisations. This practical course would enable participants to master negotiation techniques and obtain better outcomes consistently.
- Appreciate that planning is the key to success in negotiation.
- Understand and control the interpersonal aspects of the negotiation process.
- Secure win-win results
- Recognize and respond to various negotiation styles
- Achieve profitable bargains consistently
- The nature and purpose of negotiation
- The steps in the negotiation process
- Styles of negotiating
- Planning for a negotiation
- Obstacles to effective negotiation
- BATNA, ZOPA, Reservation price and Value creation
- Interpersonal skills in negotiations
- Position analysis
- Formulating proposals and bargaining
- Team negotiations
- Getting past no and getting to yes
- Avoiding the fixed-Pie mindset
- Managing perception and power in negotiation
- The art of persuasion
- Dealing with hardball tactics
- Win-Win negotiation strategy
- Habits of successful negotiators
Discounts off regular fees for open programmes: 3-5 nominations – 5%
Programme also available as in-plant Fee: Negotiable
Who Should Attend?
Managers, procurement officers, and others who negotiate on behalf of their organisations.
February 8 – 9,
May 16 – 17,
September 14 – 15, 2023.
Property of Impact Consulting Nigeria.