PRODUCTIVITY IMPROVEMENT SKILLS – 2 DAYS
Using practical exercises, personality tests, role plays and case studies, participants on this course will gain useful insight on how to identify and use the attitudes and behaviours that have positive impact on enhanced productivity.
- Understand the relationship between positive attitudes and improved workplace productivity
- Acquire better work ethics
- Recognize the impact of listening, politeness, building rapport on morale and work place harmony
- Know the techniques of working intelligently and working smart.
- The work place today
- Organisational goals
- Productivity defined
- Relationship between attitude and productivity
- Personality traits and the Big 5 model
- Identify time wasters
- 80/20 Principle
- Identifying your KPIs
- Performance dialogue
- Aligning task to your energy level
- Defining Efficiency and Effectiveness
- Factors affecting productivity
- How to achieve speed and accuracy in work performance
- Working smart
- Habits of personal effectiveness
- Self-development, goal setting and prioritising tasks
- Managing your work load
- Applying the 5s, and TQM continuous improvement tools
Discounts off regular fees for open programmes: 3-5 nomination – 5%
Programme also available as in-plant. Fee: Negotiable
Who Should Attend?
Technicians, administrative personnel and support staff.
March 14 – 15,
June 7 – 8,
September 8 – 9, 2023
Property of Impact Consulting Nigeria.