Business Writing and Communication Skill
Modern supervisors and managers write reports frequently. This course will take participants through a step by step process of planning and writing a report to ensure easy understanding by the reader.
- Acquire the techniques of writing correct sentences using the rules of grammar.
- Avoid common mistakes in writing
- Use reader friendly style.
- Use graphics and other aids appropriately.
- Organise materials logically.
- Develop appropriate format for business, technical reports and emails.
- Achieve accuracy, conciseness, clarity and readability in their writing.
- The purpose and uses of business writing
- Identifying writing challenges
- The 7Cs of business writing and communication.
- Achieving clarity in writing (Active voice Vs. Passive Voice)
- Formats of letter, memos and letters
- Gathering information, planning, composing and revising
- Grammar and sentence construction
- Using graphs, charts, tables and pictures diagrams to communicate
- Writing persuasively to get action (SIP Model)
- Making your writing easier to read
- Executive summaries
- Dealing with misplaced and dangling modifiers
- Common mistakes in English
- Writing technical reports and proposals.
- E-mail etiquette
N116,638.00 VAT Inclusive
Discounts off regular fees for open programmes: 3-5 nomination – 5%
Programme also available as in-plant. Fee: Negotiable
WHO Should Attend?
Officers, supervisors, team leaders, managers and professionals who have to produce reports for internal and external audience.
May 20 – 22,
November 18 – 20, 2019
Property of Impact Consulting Nigeria.