Supervisory Skills Development
When employees are promoted to supervisory positions, their success depends on how quickly they learn people management skills to complement their technical knowledge. This unique “How to” course provides new and experienced supervisors with practical skills needed to lead their teams to success.
- Know the role and competencies of the supervisor
- Take charge and motivate subordinates for optimum performance and results
- Delegate effectively and control work quality
- Listen and communicate assertively
- Resolve conflict at work
- Manage team meetings productively
- Understand and develop personal authority
- Bring out the leader in them
- Principles of supervision
- Organisational structure / Supervisor responsibility.
- Common mistakes supervisors make and how to avoid them
- Communicating with others
- Management processes (Planning, organizing, directing and controlling)
- Leadership and delegation
- Teamwork and sharing knowledge
- Training and development of workers
- Problem solving and decision making
- Maintaining worker discipline and productivity
- Daily routine activities, time and priority management
- Most common employee problems and how to solve them
N116,638.00 VAT Inclusive. Discounts off regular fees for open programmes: 3-5 nomination – 5%. Programme also available as in-plant Fee: Negotiable
Who Should Attend?
Newly promoted officers, supervisors, fore-men and experienced supervisors.
June 19 – 21,
August 7 – 9
November 13 – 15, 2019
Property of Impact Consulting Nigeria.