TRAINING MANAGEMENT & FACILITATION SKILLS – 3 DAYS
As more organisations acknowledge training and development of their people as a competitive strategy, the need to manage the training function more effectively becomes imperative. This intensive three-day programme offers HR, training and learning practitioners a range of practical techniques for the effective administration of the training function to meet business goals.
- Understand the strategic fit between training and business goals
- Develop a structured training needs analysis
- Determine measurable learning objectives
- Relate effectively with regulatory institutions
- Develop criteria for selecting external training consultants
- Prepare a functional training policy
- Evaluate learning events to ensure they add value to the organisation.
- Key business drivers
- The purpose and focus of training
- Aligning training and business goals
- Developing a training policy
- Training needs and competency analysis
- The five-step model for structuring learning plans
- Creating learning events
- Training budget
- Developing criteria for selecting external consultants
- Training evaluation – Kirk Patrick Model
- The learning organisation
- E-learning and micro learning
- Ethical issues in training management
- Building effective relations with ITF, CMD and other institutions
- Checklist for training administration
N116,638.00 VAT Inclusive
Discounts off regular fees for open programmes: 3-5 nomination – 5%
Programme also available as in-plant. Fee: Negotiable
Who Should Attend?
Training managers, coordinators, learning consultants, Line managers and HR personnel
May 13 – 15, 2019
August 7 – 9, 2019
Property of Impact Consulting Nigeria.