MANAGING CONFLICT IN THE WORKPLACE – 2 DAYS
When people work together conflict is often unavoidable, because of differences in work goals and personal styles. Handling conflict in the workplace can be very challenging especially for team leaders. Our natural inclination is ‘flight or fight”.
This course is designed to equip participant with correct techniques to successfully manage and resolve conflicts in a mutually acceptable way at any work situation. This is a highly practical course that involves scenario building and role plays.
- Recognise the different types of conflicts and their causes
- Apply the various strategies that may be applied to manage conflicts
- Communicate honestly about feelings and emotions
- Develop emphatic listening skills
- Understand the processes that transform negotiation from competition to collaboration
- Define the steps in win-win negotiation
- Types of conflict & uses
- Destructive and constructive conflict
- Organisational and personal perspectives
- Influences of learned behaviour
- Communication Styles
- Personal audit of preferred communication style
- Approaches to Conflict
- Win-win negotiation
- From conflict to collaboration
- Defusing anger
- Building rapport
- Handling a one-on-one conversation
- Application to the Workplace
- Personal Development
- Developing an action plan
N104,813.00 VAT Inclusive
Discounts off regular fees for open programmes: 3-5 nomination – 5%
Programme also available as in-plant. Fee: Negotiable
Who Should Attend?
Supervisors, Team leaders and Managers
April 15 – 15,
July 8 – 9, 2019
Property of Impact Consulting Nigeria.