HUMAN RESOURCES PERFORMANCE METRICS – 1 DAY
- Make a compelling case for using HR metrics
- Identify relevant measures that link employee performance to business results.
- Position HR as a strategic business activity just like production, sales and marketing
- Gain skills to compute HR metrics.
- Think as a business person and measure the cost effectiveness of HR activities so as improve HR services
- Project HR to top management as a strategic business partner.
- Importance of metrics in business
- Making a compelling case for HR metrics
- Criteria for identifying relevant metrics
- HR activities and formulas for their measurements
- Employee performance metrics
- HR effectiveness metrics
- The balanced scorecard
- Personnel records, audits and research
- Demonstration of HR software/ Use of Excel
- Template for reporting HR trends and activities
- Employee satisfaction survey
N53,750.00 VAT Inclusive
Discounts off regular fees for open programmes: 3-5 nomination – 5%
Programme also available as in-plant. Fee: Negotiable
This course provides HR practitioners with the tools to enable them report in quantitative terms the cost effectiveness of HR activities such as recruitment, training and development, compensation. It will also enable them report trends, establish a measurement system that is reliable and measure how HR activities contribute to giving the organization a competitive edge.
Who Should Attend?
HR managers and their Support Staff.
June 21, 2019
November 15, 2019
Property of Impact Consulting Nigeria.