HUMAN RESOURCES MANAGEMENT FOR LINE MANAGERS – 2 DAYS
As a result of changing work structures and the pressure to deliver results, line managers both in manufacturing and services must perform certain personnel management functions. This programme is designed to enable such line managers appreciate the impact of personnel policies and actions upon the smooth running of the business and improve the quality of working life of their staff.
- Acquire personnel management skills
- Understand labour relations and employment legislations
- Appreciate people as the organisation’s most valued assets
- Know what motivates people
- Follow due process in disciplinary matters
- Definition of Human resources management
- HR management function of line managers (an overview)
- Recruitment, selection and retention
- Performance appraisal
- Effective communication
- Setting Key Performance Indicators (KPIs)
- Legal issues:
– Employment and labour laws
– Termination of employment
- Training, coaching and development.
- Motivating your staff
Negotiable, Programme available as in plant only.
Who Should Attend?
Line managers, non-personnel specialists who have responsibility for the management of people in addition to their primary functions.
Property of Impact Consulting Nigeria.