FINANCIAL MODELING & FORECASTING TECHNIQUES – WITH EXCEL – 3DAYS
Modeling techniques that this course teaches are used in investment appraisal, capital planning, budgeting, valuation, financial analysis, and forecasting to make accurate financial and business decisions at the right time. The course will deliver competencies in the use of Financial Tools designed for finance management. This course is for people who already can create moderately complex spreadsheets and want to add greater sophistication, automation and build models.
At the end of this course, participants will be proficient in:
• Advanced financial performance presentation and analysis
• Loan management and loans schedules determination
• Product sales, marketers and distributors performance analysis
• Product costing and pricing decisions
• Investment appraisals and capital rationing solutions
• Cost of capital determination
• Cash flow planning
• Business forecasting
Participants should already be using Excel on a regular basis.
• Data Modeling
• Formula Auditing Tools
• Conditional Functions and Date Calculation
• Business and Financial Forecasting Techniques
• Building Financial Models
• Ratio Analysis and Ratio Interpretation from the Model
• What If Analysis (Sensitivity Testing)
• Capital Budgeting Techniques (Linear Programming)
• Cost of Capital
• Project Evaluation Techniques
• Present Value (PV)
• Introduction to Macro and VB scripting
Available as in-plant. Fee: Negotiable.
Who Should Attend?
People in Risk Management, Financial Control, Management accounts Financial and Investment Analysis
Property of Impact Consulting Nigeria.